The Sanskrit language has a definite pattern of grammar and vocabulary which never changed. We can say that the language was introduced by the seven rishis mentioned in “Vedas” and “Upanishads”
1. Sanskrit is the mother of all languages.
2.According to NASA, Sanskrit is the clearest language spoken on earth.
3. Sanskrit has more words than any other language in the world. At present there are 102 billion 78 crore 50 lakh words in the Sanskrit dictionary.
4. Sanskrit is a wonderful treasure for any subject. For example, in Sanskrit there are more than 100 words for elephant itself.
5. NASA has 60,000 manuscripts written on palm leaves in Sanskrit on which NASA is researching.
6. In July 1987, Forbes Magazine considered Sanskrit as the best language for computer software.
7. In Sanskrit, the sentence is completed in the least number of words as compared to any other language.
8. Sanskrit is the only language in the world that uses all the muscles of the tongue to speak.
9. According to American Hindu University, a person who talks in Sanskrit will be free from diseases like BP, diabetes, cholesterol etc. By talking in Sanskrit, the nervous system of the human body is always active.
So that the person’s body becomes active with positive charges.
Related If Σ an is divergent and Σ bn is convergent, show that Σ (an - bn) is divergent . infinite series problems with solution solved problems in calculus
10. Sanskrit is also helpful in speech therapy, it increases concentration.
11. People of Muttur village in Karnataka speak only in Sanskrit.
12. ‘Sudharma’ was the first Sanskrit newspaper, which was started in 1970. Its online version is still available today.
13. There is a demand for a large number of Sanskrit speakers in Germany. Sanskrit is taught in 14 universities in Germany.
14. According to NASA scientists, when they used to send messages to space travelers, their sentences were reversed. Because of this, the meaning of the message itself changed. He used many languages but every time the same problem came up.
Finally he sent the message in Sanskrit because Sanskrit sentences do not change their meaning even when they are reversed. like
अहम् विद्यालयं गच्छामि।
विद्यालयं गच्छामि अहम्।
गच्छामिअहम् विद्यालयं ।
There is no difference in the meaning of the above three.
15. You will be surprised to know that the method of solving maths questions by computer i.e. algorithms are made in Sanskrit and not in English.
16. The 6th and 7th Generation Super Computers being built by NASA scientists will be based on Sanskrit language which will be ready by 2034.
17. Learning Sanskrit makes the mind sharp and the power of memorization increases. Therefore, in many schools in London and Ireland, Sanskrit has been made a Compulsory Subject.
18. At present, Sanskrit is taught in technical education courses in at least one university in more than 17 countries of the world.
Related two spheres of same mass m and radius r rolls down without slipping down an inclined plane . one of sphere is solid and the other is a thin spherical shell.
Sanskrit language is so capable that technical ideas can be expressed in it with complete accuracy, reasoning and clarity. Science requires precision, as well as science needs a written language, in which ideas can be expressed with complete clarity and reasoning.